Saturday, May 17, 2008

Real Pictures

Ok, so here are some of the pictures that I've taken. I finally got to some sort of electronics store and haggled for a USB camera card reader. I'll talk a little about each picture:

This is Jack, he's one of the Westinghouse drivers and was awesome enough to wait around the Pudong Airport for about a hour waiting for me.


This is the view out of my hotel room window:



And this is the view from the TOP of the hotel:



So the first night I had free I went to Nanjing Lu just to check it out. It seems to be incredible, lots of people, lots of lights, and I'm sure lots of shopping and other stuff I don't really care too much about. But it still is interesting, and I actually got to see a shoplifting gone wrong. Apparently this is VERY uncommon so I consider myself lucky. Uncommon because people don't steal, not because they're always successful!

Anyway, I was SO tired that I had to leave after walking from the subway station to the Bund and back. I actually fell asleep on the subway going home, which is never good.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home