Friday, December 26, 2008

Pictures!

The Shanghai Grand Theater... I went to see "胡桃夹子“ (hu tao jia zi) which literally means "Walnut Clamp" (The Nutcracker). Better pictures can be found HERE


Another view, during the day


This is the inside of the Jin Mao Tower. I couldn't get any good pictures of it, but the best one I could find on the internet is HERE. I'm on the 87th floor, looking down on the loby of "the highest hotel in the world (53rd to 87th floor)."


Co-workers of mine, Sean and Lisa:


That's right... OKTOBERFEST IN SHANGHAI...


Oh yes... OKTOBERFEST AFTER PARTY!!


Late night snacks:


Delicious veggies, I haven't tried the meats. I don't think I will...


The closest garbage can...

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2008 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Walnut clamp! Very funny. Great pictures, Aaron. We're waiting for one of your bike.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home