Saturday, February 7, 2009

Vietnam Pictures

There's a lot of them (for me at least) so I'll have to do this in increments...

Early morning markets:


Happy New Years!!


These characters would show up randomly all over the country while I was there (I'm going out on a limb and say that they weren't the same people...). They'd be accompanied by a group of people beating drums and singing, it was pretty cool.




All of these pictures are in Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon for you old timers).


Some very nice open gardens surrounded by nicer old French architecture.






The Ho Chi Minh Meuseum


My first ever raw coconut




Delicious!


The Reunification Palace, the VC stormed this after the US lost the war. It was the South Vietnam's version of our White House.


1 Comments:

At February 10, 2009 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Did I finally figure out how to work this thing?! Hiya! Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home