Monday, June 2, 2008

Apartment

Ok, here's where I think I'm going to be living:

I'll be on the second floor of the building on the left.

Here's a picture I took with the owner's parents hanging out... I wanted them to come with the place, but it'd cost too much.


The living room, there's a nice balcony on the left:


And the bedroom:


The pictures don't do the best job of showing the place off, but it's pretty nice... And there's a second bedroom, so anyone who wants to visit can have a place to stay!

3 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Nice digs Aaron. The owner's parents do look nice. I need to see pictures of you to be convinced you are actually there. BTW, try to ignore Brendan's comments. He is such a wise-ass. Keep it going!

 
At June 4, 2008 at 2:28 AM , Blogger Jon said...

Aaron, this blog is great. I figured I better add a serious post to the previous one. This adventure of yours is amazing, and it is fun being able to follow along a bit. I saw B, T and you folks last weekend, and we missed you. Enjoy, and keep us all posted!

 
At June 9, 2008 at 2:03 PM , Blogger just me said...

Were you able to talk to the owner's parents well? What's the status of you communicating with people?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home