Monday, July 28, 2008

Google Earth

So I don't know if anyone cares, but finally found where I'm living on Google Earth. I'm going to try to post as many of my pictures on there as I can, just because it's cool. I couldn't get the file embed here, but I have a GoogleMaps shot of it, I hope this works:

Click Here!

Mine is the one with the red/brown top in the middle of the picture...

If you're interested in finding it on Google Earth, search for "Grand Gateway, Shanghai, China" and it will take you a little north east (by a few hundred yards) of where I live. There's a few cool pictures that people have taken (XuJiaHui By Night). If you don't have Google Earth, I guess you can see them on Google Maps by clicking on "More" and selecting "Photos." This description is really just for my Mom, since I know everyone else probably knows this already... :)

1 Comments:

At August 8, 2008 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Watch what you say about your mom...she's watching you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home