Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sorry

Hey all, it's been a while since I posted anything because I've been working a lot. People have been coming here from Pittsburgh and it's usually up to me to show them around town. I've started to use the bus system more. It's really hard in the beginning because I have to walk to where I want to go, see what bus stops near by, and then try to figure out which ones of those goes near my house. So far I've found my way fairly well... I think this weekend I'm going to go crazy and get on a random bus JUST TO SEE WHERE IT GOES!!!

Yup, life is pretty exciting here! I'm really living it up.

Actually I've found some pretty cool places to go out. They're all very European, but that's probably because I'm living in/near the French Concession area. I've been to this place a few times. It has a huge outdoor patio which is great, but for some reason the dudes that go there really love dancing on the bar... I guess it's a European thing?

Last night I went there with a co-worker who was leaving today and ended up tagging along with these girls from New Zealand to a karaoke bar!!! It was quite a ridiculous time. The hardest part was trying to figure out which buttons to push on the karaoke machine (I've really gotta learn this language). Anyway, I'll try to get some pictures, posted soon!

5 Comments:

At August 8, 2008 at 4:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time Aaron. Makes me want to jump on a random bus in DC.....then again...ummm maybe not.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

i LOVE karaoke!!!

Dont stop, believin...hold on to that feeeellliiinnng!!! --Best karaoke song ever!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 2:40 PM , Blogger aruna! said...

mexican restaurant in china - good find. have a margarita for me!! then you'll join those boys on the bar for sure. :)

 
At August 12, 2008 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You HAVE to take a picture of your drunk self on a bar dancing! Oh the mental image is just too much right now!

 
At August 13, 2008 at 1:51 PM , Blogger just me said...

It sounds like you ARE living it up, partying in China with New Zealand girls over Mexican. What was your song?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home